Due to the current pandemic, we are now taking fewer bookings - it's important to book in ASAP to secure your session.
New protocols for the studio
With the increase to the hybrid Level 4, we have limited sessions available with a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. This means we will have fewer spots available as we will be only doing one shoot per day.
With the current increase in cases, we are constantly reviewing the studio policy.
Below you will see our new regulations and rules for the studio, and this has been put in place to keep everyone as safe as we can. We all need to do our part in minimizing the spread of this nasty virus, so we appreciate that you will respect and adhere to these new regulations. We have a lot of little clients, and maternity clients who we want to keep as safe as we possibly can.
Rules & Regulations
As always, we will continue doing the following:
- Fabrics, wraps, maternity dresses and newborn outfits will be washed after each session.
- Studio is cleaned before every session.
- Studio sanitized between clients.
- Our studio is housed in a private building that is only used by our clients.
- Our studio has always been and remains strictly by appointment only, with no walk-ins allowed.
New rules for the studio:
- Minimum of 24 hours between shoots and we are only allowing ONE shoot per day. This means we have less spots available and may not be able to cater to last minute bookings. It's imperative that you book your session as in advance as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door that all clients must use before entering.
- Temperature of all clients will be taken and recorded. As per the guidelines, anyone with a temperature of 37.7 and above will not be allowed into the studio.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the studio. If you are planning on taking photos with shoes on, please bring them in a bag.
- Sessions remain for immediate family only and this will now be strictly enforced.
- Sessions will now be more limited - we will be spacing out bookings as much as possible.
- You must arrive wearing a mask, and wear it when not shooting.
- You will be required to fill out a form with all your contact details prior to the session starting.
- Make-up application done in studio will be approved on an individual booking basis.
- We ask that you arrive ready for your shoot.
if you are feeling sick of have been around anyone who is sick, or you have been exposed to covid-19, please reschedule your session. Like you, i have a family at home who i also need to protect.
With the new rules and regulations in place. we will have much more limited availability for shoots. We can't guarantee your preferred date so it's imperative that you book in as early as possible.